- Treated area : 80 m²
- Treated air volume/hour (CADR) : 320 m³/h
- Ultra-silent : 18 à 58 dB
- Activated carbon filter : YesPorous structure with high absorption power which fixes and retains VOCs and odors.
- PM 2.5 Laser sensor auto-detection : Oui
- Air quality indicator : YesCounter and color
- Child lock : Oui
- Formaldehyde decomposition rate : 98%Oxidation and decomposition into water vapor and carbon dioxide
- Filter change indicator : Oui
- Medical grade HEPA 14 filter : OUIHEPA signifie High Efficiency Particulate Matter, capable de filtrer en un seul passage 99,99% des particules fines jusqu'à 0,1 micron. Filtre les bactéries et certains virus
The A&S 300 Premium Professional air purifier is configured for the most challenging professions. With HEPA 14 filters, it filters 99.995 % of fine particles, PM 2.5.
It complies with the recommendations of French health agencies such as ANSES, the High Council for Public Health (HCSP), as well as Belgian and American health agencies.
Ideal for dentists, dermatologists and podiatrists, it varies its operation and automatically eliminates the fine particles produced during treatment.
As soon as a turbine or a laser starts spraying ultra fine particles into the atmosphere, its laser detector accelerates the filtration to adjust the filtration according to the quantity of pollutants emitted.
AIR ET SANTÉ is also one of the companies chosen by the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region to supply schools and other public establishments during the COVID-19 period. You can find our A&S 300 Premium on their central purchasing office.
The air purifier offers four speed levels to filter a volume of air of 320 m³ per hour and thus effectively sanitise a maximum surface of 80 m². With its laser system, it accurately detects the level of fine particles in the air in the practice and automatically purifies it.
The air in your home then passes through a system of three filters:
- The pre-filter retains thick particles that could clog the filtration system and treats the air against microbes for the first time.
- The HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is an "absolute" H14 class medical grade air filter, capable of filtering fine particles down to 0.1 microns in one pass. It retains 99.995% of the ultra-fine particles present in the air.
- The very high density activated carbon filter adsorbs part of the odours and Volatile Organic Compounds, pollutants emitted in particular by chemical products, cleaning and disinfection products and aerosols.
The additional functions, photocatalysis and ionisation, do not switch on automatically, it is the user's choice whether or not to switch them on.
The photocatalysis function, with its system of two UV lamps, is a chemical process that transforms 99% of the bacteria in the air into water vapour and carbon dioxide.
The ioniser is a device that emits negative ions. These ions combine with positively charged pollutants to cause them to fall to the ground for removal.
The A&S 300 Premium Professional air purifier also has :
- A night mode that reduces the noise and light emitted by the device.
- A child lock that deactivates the programming buttons.
Our A&S 300 Premium Professional air purifier is perfect for eliminating from the atmosphere the emissions produced by pollutants emitted by turbines, lasers, casters used by the dental professions, dermatologists, podiatrists...
It also eliminates pollens and allergens to fight effectively against asthma and airborne allergies.
Moreover, to ensure that our air purifiers are also suitable for electrosensitive people, our devices do not generate high frequency electromagnetic waves (3 millivolt/m on contact, zero at 10 cm).
Lightweight, less than 10 kg, it is easily transportable and therefore movable from one room to another.
Its power consumption is 55 W, which means that in November 2022 it will cost 1.60 € per week in continuous operation.
|Prefilter, HEPA 14 filter and activated carbon filter
|Filtre HEPA H14 de qualité médicale,
Filtre à charbon actif très haute densité
|Yes with double UV lamp eliminating 99 % of bacteries
|CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) : Air volume purified every hour
speed 1 : 160 m³/h
speed 2 : 210 m³/h
speed 3 : 260 m³/h
|18 dB in normal mode / 58 dB in intensive mode
|62,5 H x 40,6 L x 18,8 T
|User manual to download
Advices and Services
The filters :
The medical grade HEPA 14 filter retains fine particles as small as 0.1 micrometres with an efficiency of 99.995% in the first pass.
The activated carbon adsorbs volatile organic compounds, gases and odours.
Treated with oxygen, it opens up millions of microscopic pores that retain the VOC molecules. It is complementary to the HEPA filter and is a major factor in the efficiency of an air purifier.
The volume of activated carbon is a key parameter, 440 g of activated carbon represent a total adsorption surface equivalent to a surface of 440 000 m². This is why all our filters are made of HEPA 14 filters combined with very high density activated carbon filters with large volumes.
The delivery :
The A&S 300 Premium Professional air purifier is delivered "Plug and Play". As soon as you receive the device, you can plug it in, switch it on and it will automatically start filtering the air in your home.
It has a carrying handle on the back to make it easy to move from room to room.
Set to automatic, a blue light indicates when the purifier is in action and treating your indoor air.
A circular blue halo around the fine particle rate display indicates when it is on standby and your indoor air is being cleaned.
A third indicator light on the control panel tells you when you need to change the filters. Depending on your usage, it can light up after 6 and 12 months.
You can buy the A&S 300 Premium Professional H14 air purifier filter pack and the two UV lamp pack according to your needs.