- Treated area : 40 m²
- Medical grade HEPA 13 filter : YESHEPA means High Efficiency Particulate Matter, able to filter 99,95% of fine particles as small as 0,1 micron. Filters bacteria and some virus
- Treated air volume/hour (CADR) : 186 m³/h
- Ultra-silent : Yes18 to 45 dB
- Photo-catalysis : Yes with UV lampBreaks down biological and chemical pollutants into water vapor and carbon dioxide
- Night mode : Yesreduces the brightness and noise of the air purifier
- Ionizer : YesNatural principle that negatively charges pollutants in the air to make them fall to the ground
- Anti-Microbial Pre-filter : Oui
- Intelligent odor sensor : Yes
- Activated carbon filter : YesPorous structure with high absorption power which fixes and retains VOCs and odors.
- Fan speed : 3
- Air quality indicator : YesBar chart.
- Formaldehyde decomposition rate : YesOxidation and decomposition into water vapor and carbon dioxide
- Filter change indicator : Oui
The Eco air purifier is our value offer within our AIR ET SANTE range, however it will detect odors and automatically adjust the air purification.
It helps fight against:
- Respiratory allergies
- Allergies to animal dander and hairs
- Viruses, bacterias.
- Indoor odors (tobacco, aerosols)
The air purifier is a multi-layer of 3 filters and a cold catalyst. The pre-filter stops big dust to protect the all filtration system.
The HEPA 13 filter stands for High Efficiency Particulate Arresting filters. It's a filter designed to capture very small air particles that are less than 0,10 micrometers. The H13 filter traps 99,95% of the ultra fine particles PM 2.5 that are two and one half microns or less in width, so roughly 40 fine particles could be placed on a human hair width.
The carbon filters are treated with oxygen which opens up millions of small pores in the carbon. Carbon filters will absorb volatile organic compound, odors, gases and chemical fumes (Tobacco, aerosols...)
The A&S 100 Eco air purifier is also equipped with a cold catalyst system and an ionizer natural principle that negatively charges pollutants in the air to make them fall to the ground you can switch it on or off according your need and feeling. The cold catalyst and the UV lamp turn the last airborne pollutants into carbon dioxide and water vapor.
The ioniser function works with a negative ion emitters, these ions aggregates to the pollutants and make them fall to the ground
The A&S 100 Eco air purifier is well suited for modest budgets and small rooms, it will sanitize a maximum surface of 40 m² and it treats 186 m3 of air per hour.
|Medical grade HEPA filter, Activated carbon filter
|Negative ions emetter
|Clean Air Delivery rate (CADR)
|18 dB in normal mode mode / 45 dB in intense mode
|505H x 335L x 190E
|User manual for downloading
Advices and services
The A&S 100 Eco purifier will be delivered "plug-and-play". As soon as you receive the product just plug it into an electrical outlet, press the ON button and that's it!
The air purifier lights let you know when the air is polluted and the air purifier is in action (red light) and when it is in standby (green light).
Depending on your usage, the lifetime of your filters will vary from 6 to 12 months. An automatic reminder mail service to order new filters is available if you wish.
You can replace all the filters with the Eco Air Purifier filter pack and the Eco UV lamp.