- Treated area : 12 m²
- Treated air volume/hour (CADR) : 100 m³/h
- Ultra-silent : Yes15 to 35 dB
- Ionizer : YesNatural principle that negatively charges pollutants in the air to make them fall to the ground
- Anti-Microbial Pre-filter : Oui
- Intelligent odor sensor : Yes
- Medical grade HEPA filter : YesMeans High Efficiency Particulate Arresting filter, designed to capture fine particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filter : YesPorous structure with high absorption power which fixes and retains VOCs and odors.
- Fan speed : 2
- Zeolite mineral filter : Structure poreuse et inerte qui absorbe les COV.
- Air quality indicator : YesColor indicator
- Formaldehyde decomposition rate : 89,9%Oxidation and decomposition into water vapor and carbon dioxide
The Air and Health Compact Air Purifier can clean and sanitize rooms measuring up to 12m². Discreet but effective, with its 4 filters and 2-speed filtration system, it will be the perfect ally for small spaces such as rooms or offices.
The Compact air purifier has five filtration stages: a pre-filter that captures the finest particles and protects the filtration system, an HEPA H12 filter, an activated carbon filter, a zeolite filter and an ionizer function.
The HEPA H12 filter retains 99.50% of PM 2.5, ie ultrafine particles les than 0.3 microns. The ultra-fine particles present in the air of your interior can be: pollutants, allergens, mold spores, bacteria ...
The activated carbon filter is efficient to absorb volatile organic compounds. Volatile organic compounds are in fact gases, fumes of chemicals and odors. Activated carbon is composed of a porous surface that absorbs these different elements when the air passes through it. The air coming out of the filter is then purified of these different pollutants
The zeolite filter has a complementary action to the activated carbon filter. It works the same way and is effective against formaldehyde and ammonia. It also extends the life of the activated carbon filter.
The Compact Air and Health Air Purifier also has an ionizer function that can be turned on or off depending on your needs. This function makes it possible to emit negative ions that will aggregate around ultra-fine particles that are positively charged. This physical reaction will cause the ultra-fine particles to fall to the ground and allow air to be released from these pollutants. The ionizer function of our air purifiers does not emit ozone
The Compact air purifier is ultra-quiet (15 dB in speed 1), therefore it can be used in a room day or night. Lightweight, with a weight of 1.3kg, you can easily transport it from one room to another. Finally you can let it run continuously or with a timer that will program its operation according to your needs.
|Treated surface||12 m²|
|Filter type||Medical grade HEPA H 12 filter,|
Activated carbon filter, Zeolite filter
|Negative ions emetter||YES|
|Clean Air Delivery rate (CADR)||100 m³/h|
|Sound level||15 dB in normal mode/ 35 dB in intensive mode|
|Sizes (mm)||238H x 190L x 190E|
|User manual to download||download|
Advices & Services
The A & S 50 Compact air purifier from Air et Santé comes with a filter pack. Upon receipt of the air purifier simply plug it in and turn it on for the purifier to work.
An odor sensor indicates the level of air quality in your home. A color system lets you know if the air quality is good (blue) or bad (red).
Depending on the usage of the device and the environment, the filters must be changed between 6 and 12 months.